As part of the Tiptree and Stanway consortium of 23 schools we have a similar approach to meeting the needs of pupils with SEND and are supported by the Local Authority to ensure that all pupils regardless of their specific needs make the best possible progress in school. We make a school offer based on our collective resources, as well as the individual ethos specific to our individual schools.
Our six agreed values
- We have a growth mindset – we believe we provide a HAPPY Christian environment
where every child can learn, succeed and achieve. We believe we can achieve the
highest possible standards.
- We believe our intelligence grows through learning – we learn in a safe
environment; we want our pupils to be successful learners, able to achieve their
very best. We monitor their progress and plan the next steps on their learning
- We love challenges. We are confident. We like difficult tasks – we believe we provide
a high level of English and mathematics and nurture inquiring minds. We want to
inspire pupils through a creative and imaginative approach to the curriculum and
give them a firm foundation for lifelong learning.
- We do not give up. We help and cooperate with each other. We respect each other’s
beliefs, thoughts and differences in order to create a cohesive learning community.
We build strong relationships based on trust and respect. Pupil voice is highly
valued. We like our pupils to have fun.
- We know our targets. We like to know how well we are doing so that we can
improve. We are independent and able to cooperate with others around us and
make strong learning links with other schools.
If you would like to find out more about how we assess and support children’s needs, the full report can be found here.