Hello Class 4!
I hope you are keeping safe and well – I miss you all.
Each Thursday, I will be blogging some activities for you to have some fun with!
English: Death at the SPaG Bol!
Each Thursday, I will release a clue to help you eliminate half of your suspects. The answer will be given the following week.
The story begins here…
ICT Link to an online math’s activity: Keep those numbers bonds, times tables and division facts alive with ‘Hit the Button’!
Call an elderly friend or relative and ask them to tell you the following:
- A song from their childhood
- A song that reminds them of one or both of their parents
- Their favourite singer/musician or band/group
- The last song they heard
- A song that is often stuck in their head
- A song that has made them cry
- A song that makes them want to dance
- A song that cheers them up
- A song they had at their wedding (if applicable)
- A song they know every single word to
After your conversation, can you research who sang each of the songs (if your friend/relative didn’t tell you) and find a recording to listen to? Maybe you could call them back another day and tell them what you thought?