I’m glad to say we’ve finally got at least one of our technical problems sorted and can start to blog all the great things we’ve been doing.
To give you an idea, here are some of the fantastic things we’ve achieved:
* Creating animal informatiom pages.
* Using representations to help show proof with place value and addition.
* Writing diaries for Stone Age people.
* Working on throwing and catching skills in cricket.
* Producing amazing art work while up levelling our art skills.
* Creating superb harvest pictures.
* Learning a poem off by heart (including BSL)
The list could certainly go on!
I’m glad I can finally share some of these experiences with you.