Class 2 Tollesbury Trip – Update

I just wanted to give an update before next Thursday’s trip. Thank you to everyone who has already replied to the permission form we sent last week (I still have a few outstanding forms so please check your spam folder etc. if you have not replied already).

We will be leaving school around 9:00 and returning shortly after 13:00. When we return to school we will be using the time to record what we have learnt in Tollesbury.

At present the weather is looking ok for the trip but as we will be spending some of the time outside studying the local habitat if this changes we may need to postpone the trip. We should be able to make a final decision on Tuesday afternoon.

As with our last trip, if you would like to support us by coming we would welcome some volunteers. We are likely to be working in 3 groups whilst in Tollesbury, so an extra adult for each group would be wonderful.

Have a good bank holiday weekend.

Mr Salmon